Grand Rapids Golf Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Kaufman Intro

L.E. Kaufman Golf Course
4807 Clyde Park SW
Wyoming, MI
18 holes
Scorecard & Map
Course Guide (1-2-3-4)
www.accesskent.com/...
GolfCourse.com Review

Kaufman is a major league course, but short enough (6,388 yards from the white tees) for the average player to at least have a chance. It's scenic, well-crafted through the trees and making good use of hills and slopes. The greens are fast but fair. I played on an early September day, and the course had been well-maintained through a dry summer.

My goals for the day are to keep the ball in play, underhitting if I need to, and to have my short game firing. With a more rolling course and firmer greens than I'm used to, my short game will be more important than ever. 9/2/05

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home