Grand Rapids Golf Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thornapple 17

17
Par 4, 364 yards

A gnarly hazard lies just out of reach off the tee. My limbs are freezing up, though I notice that my half- to three-quarter-turn is improving my ball flight. I'm losing distance, but my scarf keeps my head still and my restricted swing seems to be preventing problems.

Except for this shot; my driver slices badly but leaves me a good lie in the rough. I think I strike my 3-wood well from there but barely clear the hazard. My 9-iron flies long and leaves me a 40-footer over a big downhill break. I blast the putt way long and have 26 feet coming back. I line it up and watch it fall. 5.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Eric Stone said...

Cloned Golf Clubs
Many of us confuse cloned golf clubs with the illegal ones. But they are not the same. If chosen carefully, cloned golf clubs are comparable in performance to the branded ones. Just that they save money by not going for expensive product promotions. Anyway, one has to look for the specification of material used very carefully while selecting a cloned golf club. While Titanium material in wood or stainless steel in Iron is good, Titanium alloy is to be avoided. To ensure still better, buy from reputed golf clubs clone company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home